|3. Declare Candidacy & File Applications with Federal Election Commission|
|The Federal Election Commission (FEC), created by Congress to administer and enforce the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) – the statute that governs the financing of federal elections, defines the process of registering a candidacy for President in the following manner:
“If you are running for the U.S. House, Senate or the Presidency, you must register with the FEC once you (or persons acting on your behalf) receive contributions or make expenditures in excess of $5,000. Within 15 days of reaching that $5,000 threshold, you must file a Statement of Candidacy authorizing a principal campaign committee to raise and spend funds on your behalf. Within 10 days of that filing, your principal campaign committee must submit a Statement of Organization. Your campaign will thereafter report its receipts and disbursements on a regular basis.”
“Quick Answers to Candidate Questions,” http://www.fec.gov (accessed Aug. 29, 2011)
Stationary Engineer/English Teacher
· Supervising mechanics on Central Plant equipment and Boiler Rooms for Industrial Plant, Hospitals and Airports.
CIP School in Angeles City www.cipschool.com
January 2009 to October 2013
· Teaching Korean and Japanese student all English subjects
· Taught 5yr to 15yr old Chinese children with a class size of 8 to 32 equaling 200 students a week.
2002 to 2005
· Repair of Chillers, Boilers, working with Building Control Systems.
2001 to 2002
· Working with Company’s such as Genentech, Highland Hospital, Our Lady of Holy Angels.
Chief Stationary Engineer of Central Plant
American Towers – Shreveport, LA
Chief Stationary Engineer for 16 Stories Office Building
· Operations& Maintenance of Steam System, included autoclaves, boilers, 150,000 LB steam per hour, water softeners, (4) 1000 tons Trane Centrifugal Units, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Compressors, D.A. tank operations & maintenance heat exchanger units, emergency systems. Mogal water treatment daily assessment.
Associates Degree – Fiber Optic / Solar Design/ Engineering / BAMS
Memory Logic, Reading & Interpretation Blue Prints, Problem Solving, Electronic Technology