“ALVIN DAVIS” as the new President of the United States of America
by Teacher Alvin on July 18, 2014
|1. Meet Eligibility Guidelines Set by the US Constitution|
|Article II of the United States Constitution establishes the Executive Branch of the Government, including the President, Vice-President, and other executive officers. Within Article II, rulesare set as to who can become President and how a Presidentis elected:
Section 1. The executive power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his office during the term of four years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same term, be elected, as follows:
…No person except anatural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time ofthe adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age ofthirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.”
United States Constitution, Sep. 17, 1787
Stationary Engineer/English Teacher
· Supervising mechanics on Central Plant equipment and Boiler Rooms for Industrial Plant, Hospitals and Airports.
CIP School in Angeles City www.cipschool.com
January 2009 to October 2013
· Teaching Korean and Japanese student all English subjects
· Taught 5yr to 15yr old Chinese children with a class size of 8 to 32 equaling 200 students a week.
2002 to 2005
· Repair of Chillers, Boilers, working with Building Control Systems.
2001 to 2002
· Working with Company’s such as Genentech, Highland Hospital, Our Lady of Holy Angels.
Chief Stationary Engineer of Central Plant
American Towers – Shreveport, LA
Chief Stationary Engineer for 16 Stories Office Building
· Operations& Maintenance of Steam System, included autoclaves, boilers, 150,000 LB steam per hour, water softeners, (4) 1000 tons Trane Centrifugal Units, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Compressors, D.A. tank operations & maintenance heat exchanger units, emergency systems. Mogal water treatment daily assessment.
Associates Degree – Fiber Optic / Solar Design/ Engineering / BAMS
Memory Logic, Reading & Interpretation Blue Prints, Problem Solving, Electronic Technology