Idiom of the day :
Way to go
a phrase encouraging someone to continue the good work.
1. As John ran over the finish line, everyone cried, “That’s the way to go!” “Way to go!” said Mary when Bob finally got the car started.
Stationary Engineer/English Teacher
· Supervising mechanics on Central Plant equipment and Boiler Rooms for Industrial Plant, Hospitals and Airports.
CIP School in Angeles City www.cipschool.com
January 2009 to October 2013
· Teaching Korean and Japanese student all English subjects
· Taught 5yr to 15yr old Chinese children with a class size of 8 to 32 equaling 200 students a week.
2002 to 2005
· Repair of Chillers, Boilers, working with Building Control Systems.
2001 to 2002
· Working with Company’s such as Genentech, Highland Hospital, Our Lady of Holy Angels.
Chief Stationary Engineer of Central Plant
American Towers – Shreveport, LA
Chief Stationary Engineer for 16 Stories Office Building
· Operations& Maintenance of Steam System, included autoclaves, boilers, 150,000 LB steam per hour, water softeners, (4) 1000 tons Trane Centrifugal Units, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Compressors, D.A. tank operations & maintenance heat exchanger units, emergency systems. Mogal water treatment daily assessment.
Associates Degree – Fiber Optic / Solar Design/ Engineering / BAMS
Memory Logic, Reading & Interpretation Blue Prints, Problem Solving, Electronic Technology