CIP – Clark International Premier
C.I.P. – Clark International Premier’s Native English Speaking Teachers give 1:1 and Group Classes that are conducive for learning English. Our Native English Speaking Teachers have University degrees and TESOL qualifications. Once you are assessed you will be guided through our academic programs where you will achieve your highest potential. With a natural English environment and system, learners are able to maintain their interest in the language and systematically build up their language skills. Group classes are small (usually 3- 7 students) class activities may include debates, forums, media (news clips, talk shows and interviews), oral presentations, problem solving activities. C.I.P. is located in a safe peaceful residential area within the vicinity of malls, restaurants, schools and universities. Angeles city is a famous entertainment hot-spot for locals and tourists, with Clark Free Port Zone close by, a former US air base you can enjoy first class resorts, golf courses, parks and leisure establishments. Situated in a suburban area; C.I.P. gives a zest of natural environment, peaceful vicinity and far from the hustle and bustle of a city center.
ESL Program Introduction
C.I.P’s Native English Speaking Teachers and Local Teachers are dedicated and committed to helping students succeed. We have unique and specially tailored programs for you. We are here to help you make the most of your learning experience. Courses on offer are GENERAL ENGLISH, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL ，Business English, LCCI and Young Learners’ Course. With a variety of courses available students can practice and learn to communicate effectively in their social and professional lives. Subjects include speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar. C.I.P. is also an accredited partner and a testing center for IELTS IDP Australia, LCCI London and is on the process of acquiring TOEFL ETS and TOEIC Hopkins Partners International. With the variance of courses, students get to choose programs and activities that will suit every language learner’s needs.
Schedule & Fees
Tuition with Housing Fee:
Intensive Course A:
Intensive Course C:
Business LCCI Course:
Young Learners Course A:
Young Learners Course C:
Application Fee: $100
Special Courses & Features
Accommodation are situated within the campus. Dormitory type accommodation is mostly sought by our students. In special cases, students who want to be in a more home-setting-type of accommodation, CIP also offers flats and apartments, as desired.
General English Programs / IELTS IDP Australia / TOEIC Hopkins Partners / TOEFL ETS / LCCI
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) – Full-time, intensive programs for all audiences, ages 18 and up: academic, conversational, professional.
- Colorado School of English – Accredited – Intensive short term and long term English Programs – Start next week in Denver.
- Kaplan International Colleges – Kaplan International Colleges can help you meet your English language goals, with a variety of courses all over the world.
- Lado International College – Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia Locations. Accredited. I-20’s Small class sizes: morning, afternoon, evening, TOEFL, intensive, private, and Saturday.
- University of Arkansas – ESL, excellent university, safe, friendly town, low living costs. No TOEFL with conditional admissions. Great place to live and study!
- ELS Language Centers – Over 40 on-campus and city locations in the USA, enter university without TOEFL, visit our website to learn more.
- Global English Academy, New York – Learn English in New York City with professional teachers with Master’s degrees in TESOL. I-20s issued. TOEFL Preparation. Affordable tuition.
- California State University, Fullerton – Excellent Southern California location, Pre-MBA, university, TOEFL & GMAT preparation, Semester Abroad, conversation and activities with university students.
- Hansa Language Centre – Study English in Canada. Intensive English training for the ambitious learner. Intensive English training for the ambitious learner.
Copyright 2010 © CampusLane. All rights reserved