Teachers can make a class “FUN” never say the same thing to students, never always say good morning, maybe if it is after lunch to see if the hear you!!! Haaha and they turn and say “NO” teacher it is afternoon. Always change your teaching ways. Never be the same.
IT IS NOT WHAT I TEACH YOU TODAY
IT IS WHAT YOU REMEMBER TOMMORROW!!!!
Basic English lessons to advanced Leave a comment
Basic English lessons to advanced
To view a lesson click on the category of your choice. Then you will see a list of lessons that are related to your choice.
English lessons in categories
Start learning English with the list of basic English lessons by clicking on this link. The list is for people that have little or no experience of the English language. The list can also be used by those that might want to refresh their knowledge on some of the English basics. The lessons are in no particular order, so pick you can choose which lesson you would like to start learning from the list available after clicking on the link.
Learning English level 1 has over seventy lessons to choose from. You can start learning this level by clicking on the link above or by clicking on the menu at the top and clicking all lessons. Basic English level one it is for people with little or have no experience of the English language or want to refresh their English. The first lesson is for learning the English alphabet and second one you will learn about numbers. The rest of the basic English level 1 lessons, you will be able to start learning some basic English words, how to greet people, jobs, food computers and much more. If you don’t see a lesson of your choice you can request a lesson by leaving a comment in the contact us in the menu.
The next level is learning basic English level 2 which you will find is slightly more difficult than basic English level 1. There are a wide range of topics such as money, greetings, seasons and the months of the year are covered in depth for you to start learning at an Easy Pace Learning. Remember if you find that you are struggling with any lesson or have a question, post a message on the Easy Pace Learning forum, we will always try and help you and answer all your questions as soon as possible.
Learning English level 3 is quite a hard level, but if you have completed the English lessons in level 1 and level 2 already, you might not not notice a big difference. Sometimes if you don’t understand something about the English lesson you are currently doing try repeating the lesson again, and if you are still unsure please post a question on the forum and we will help you.
This level you will be learning all about English grammar, we recommend that you do each lesson one after another. Whilst you are reading and studying each lesson, try to think about the explanation that is given. Do not worry too much or get obsessed about English grammar as it is only a small part of the English language, above all it is important that you enjoy learning the English language.
There are currently 3 levels of exercises for you to choose from. We have basic level, level 1 and level 2 exercises. There are many topics that have been covered with each having several exercises for each topic. This part of the website is the latest addition so we are currently adding exercises to the website on a daily basis.
What if I am struggling learning English?
When trying to learn the English language you will sometimes come into difficulties, please don’t worry as we help you as much as we can. Below is a list of questions you that might help you.
You don’t have the lesson that I want to learn about, what can I do?
Easy Pace Learning try and make as many different lessons to help make learning English as easy as possible for you to learn English, of you don’t see a English lesson we will make one for you (see next Question).
Yes, if there is a subject or lesson you want to learn and you can’t see the English lesson listed then ether using the contact us form or use the forum to request the lesson of your choice. We promise that we will add the lesson to the list, usually within one week. Remember Easy Pace Learning is a free on-line website built to people learning the English language.
If you are struggling learning English or have a question or a problem with a lesson, then try posting a question on the Easy Pace Learning forum you will not only be helping yourself, but others as well as others might be having the same problem as you. The can use the forum to ask any questions you may have about any of the lessons, it doesn’t matter if the questions is not related to a lesson as long as it is about learning English, we will answer all post as fast we can.
You can post questions on Facebook: AlvinLesterDavis
Sometimes it is easier to post a question on Facebook as we all use it! to post a question on Facebook click on the link Easy Pace Learning Facebook. Then come and say hello and post as many questions as you like, just make sure you like the page as well and tell your friends.
Having fun whilst learning English
Whist you are learning English, it is important that you enjoy learning. A great way to learn English is to listening to music it will help you learn different words and are fun to listen to. Please don’t think that you have to remember all the words that you hear, use music to get used to hearing new words and also learning some.
What is Easy Pace Learning chat and will it help me learning English?
Easy Pace Learning chat feature is like Facebook, but without all the adverts or people asking you to play games. It is also a great way to practise your English that you have learnt. Sign up and get as many friends to join today and practise your English skills.
PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US
We want to help as many people as possible start learning the English language to help us achieve this goal please tell as many people as you can about the website. To help us post links on Facebook and twitter or any other social network.
We have a brief video to so that to show you a brief site tour of Easy pace Learning. We hope that you enjoy using Easy Pace Learning and look forward you using the site again. All the videos that are used for learning English on this site can be viewed by clicking on this link or by clicking on the menu at the: eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com
When faced with learning the English it can use up a lot of your own time, by having to practice. But when you have learnt some of the English language, it will help lead you to a brighter future. By learning English it will give you many advantages. More work prospects, your job grade will hopefully go up and you will make new friends. Click on the title or eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com
Do you have any questions about learning English?
If you have any question about learning English then please contact us using the Easy Pace Learning forum we want to help you as much as we can whist you are learning the English language.
Add a link to your website
Feel free to add a link on your own website, You Tube or blog so other people can use the website as well we can help you with the code needed.
Audio for this page
This page is available for you to listen to. To here the above text in
Summary of Experience · Supervising mechanics on Central Plant equipment and Boiler Rooms for Industrial Plant, Hospitals and Airports.
- In excess of 15 years with civilian and mechanical engineering equipment concerned with the maintenance and repairs of wide range of equipment in boiler rooms operation and maintenance such as four (4) units of oil fired high temperature water boilers with a capacity of 45,000,000 BTU/hr. per unit and four (4) Centrifugal Refrigeration Units with a capacity of 5000 tons per unit, Water and Waste Treatment Plants, Utilities Supports, and D.I. system for a Pharmaceutical Company.
Experience CIP School in Angeles City www.cipschool.com January 2009 to October 2013
Teacher · Teaching Korean and Japanese student all English subjects
- As of May 2011 took over as Head Teacher of 58 Teachers and 80 Students
Shane English School – Dongying, China
January 2008 to September 2009
English Teacher · Taught 5yr to 15yr old Chinese children with a class size of 8 to 32 equaling 200 students a week.
- Taught Basic English to advanced English in a night class of 20yr to 40yr people
- Skill’s Interviews, passing SAT for enrollment for the USA
Novartis– Emeryville, CA
2006 to 2008 Master Mechanic
- Served as Master Mechanic for 22 Buildings with Pharm Equipment, such as: Boilers, Chillers, Sterilizers and performed P.M’s Corrective Maintenance.
VERIZON DATA BASE – Sacramento, CA
2005 to 2006
H.V.A.C. TECH / SUPERVISOR
- Responsibilities included: Chillers, Boilers, H.V.A.C. System in the Building. P.M.’s Corrective Maintenance On all Building System’s, including but not limited to VAV, Air-Handlers, Cooling Towers, Helping the Electricians on there Craft as well.
COMPUTER SCIENCES CORP – (EUSA CH-47 FLIGHT SIMULATOR UNIT 15367 APO) / South Korea, AP
Boeing / L3 2002 to 2005
Stationary Engineer / HVAC Engineer · Repair of Chillers, Boilers, working with Building Control Systems.
- Teaching English and Engineering A.C.T. to 20,166 Collage Students
- Supervising HVAC tech’s for all Army Bases in South Korea
Yamas Controls 2001 to 2002 Chiller Specialist · Working with Company’s such as Genentech, Highland Hospital, Our Lady of Holy Angels.
- Responsibilities: Repair of Chillers, Boilers, Air-Handling Units, Controls
- Equipment: Trane, Clever-Brooks, Westinghouse, Carrier, Copeland.
- Left Company to go overseas.
Saudi Oger Ltd – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
1996 to 2000
- King Khalid International Airport Project
- Utilities Division, Heating & Cooling Section
- Supervising Maintenance personnel of Central Plant Heating & Cooling Section composed of Foremen, Lead Mechanics, Mechanics, HVAC Personnel, I&C Technicians, and Plant Electricians.
- Responsibilities: include plant machinery’s e.g. four (4) Centrifugal Refrigeration Units, each with a capacity of producing 5000 tons per hour of chilled water, four (4) diesel fuel oil fired high temperature water boilers, each with a capacity of producing 45,000,000 BTU per hour with an output temperature of 204OC, six (6) cooling towers and fans, CHW & HTW piping equaling a total length of 12.8 Kilometers. In addition, submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Maintenance Duty Officer: On many occasions assumed the duties and responsibilities for all contractual decisions and work co-ordinations at the KKIA Airport during night shifts and weekends.
Boot’s Pharmaceutical Co. – Shreveport, LA
1993 to 1996 Chief Stationary Engineer of Central Plant
- Responsibilities: included (4) 1000 tons Trane Centrifugal Units, (4) 250 PSI water tube steam Ryans D.I. Water system, 4 Culligan water softeners. Also responsibilities submit time sheets, scheduling of shifts, man-hour reports, monthly reports, weekly reports, chemical reports. Compressors, Super Cooled Systems, Automatic Controls for Boilers & Chillers, Barbare / Colman, Blue Prints, P.I.D. Fiber Optic Systems. February 1996 went to Saudi Arabia (company was sold to B.A.S.F). American Towers – Shreveport, LA
1991 to 1993 Chief Stationary Engineer for 16 Stories Office Building
- Responsibilities included to supervise (6) Stationary Engineers, (2) Cleverbrook’s Steam Boilers, Maintenance and Repair, Operations, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Budgeting for $1,000,000 a year Maintenance & Operation.
Schumpert Hospital – Shreveport, LA
1983 to 1991 Stationary Engineer · Operations& Maintenance of Steam System, included autoclaves, boilers, 150,000 LB steam per hour, water softeners, (4) 1000 tons Trane Centrifugal Units, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Compressors, D.A. tank operations & maintenance heat exchanger units, emergency systems. Mogal water treatment daily assessment.
- Babcox& Wilcox steam boilers with 26 Turbine Generators.
Education/ Qualification and Training
Oklahoma State University – Stillwater, OK
B.A. – Facilities Engineering Associates Degree – Fiber Optic / Solar Design/ Engineering / BAMS
A/C School – Oklahoma State University
Boiler Seminar Military Secret Clearance Special Skills Memory Logic, Reading & Interpretation Blue Prints, Problem Solving, Electronic Technology
Personal Profile: An experienced Heating & Cooling Engineer having substantial professional expertise in installing, Commissioning, Maintenance and Operations of most types of Heating and Cooling Systems which include hot and cold water supplies Steam, Chilled Water, High Temperature Water, Gas Supplies, Oil Supplies, Heat Recovery, High Purity Water Systems, Chemical Injection System, OSHA standards, MMS System, LIS System, P.M.’s, C.M.’s, Preventive Maintenance, Planning and completing projects. D.I. Water Systems.